Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria connection issues with router

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have to say, that seemingly like a huge number of suers, I have been struggling with my Aria scales for a number of years.

Issues include, dropping the wi-fi net-work and refusing to reconnect without a full reset, constant "thinking" for prolonged periods leading to the draining of the batteries and highly inaccurate readings of weight - examples of this include stepping onto the scales and taking a reading, stepping off, pausing for 10 seconds and then stepping back on, only to receive a weight which differs by up to 0.7kg

Even though all of these issues have been widely raised on this forum, there has been little/nothing by way of worthwhile remediation from Fitbit and scant acknowledgement of the issues.

The whole situation is frankly and entire disgrace and those managing the community should take a long hard look at their approach to customer service and product quality - these products should be withdrawn from sale.

Very disappointedly. 😡

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Same issue here. What a piece of s...t! of a product. Weight varies by more than a KILO in my case when you step on repeatedly. Aren't you embarrassed to take money for this? No shame at all? Plus: It's been impossible to connect to my new network. That about does it. I will write as many negative reviews as I can on as many platforms I can find. Shame on you!

Best Answer