Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria not recognizing new WIFI network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all the solutions listed here including the comcast fix.  We have the g/n option but I do not have the option of the b/g/n.  We have tried for 2 hours to get this to change networks and it will not recognize our wifi network.  We can see a list of networks, ours is not on it.  I tried to live chat and it kept telling me something has gone wrong and to try again later.   I have watched all the videos, we have followed all the steps.  We read all the community entries, tried all those steps.  No special characters in our wifi set up.  So why aren't we able to do something simple like change the wifi?!?!?!?!?!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@567sea Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not connecting to your Comcast router. I'm afraid to say that the Aria scale connects with routers that run the protocol 802.11b or mixed mode (b,g,n) only. I totally understand how frustrating this is for you.

In case you have another router, please take a look at this post which has a workaround that helped other users.

I appreciate your feedback and patience with this.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes