Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scale not aria 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have this scale since 2017! Working great. Three month ago it did sync. No syncing now. I tried to reconnect, kept giving my after saving network info no sync! 
now it is stuck at scrolling networks detected and nothing else happens 

help- I already order withings scale bug I want this to work because I love my watch and the app

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Any change to wi-fi router when this started?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

No, no changes. I reset it. When I try to set it up again, it responds connecting to networks, saving data, and then no sync error and goes back to setup active. I tried to remove the device, and I cannot. There is no "remove this device" associated with this scale at all. Thank you for reaching out. I bought ARIA AIR and just want to remove the old one, still struggle and waste of time. 

Best Answer

and my old scale is ARIA. I wish now to only remove it from my account 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before you commit to Aria Air, just making sure you realize it does not measure body fat.

To remove Aria, on phone app:

Profile pic > Aria > trash can near top left (might be different symbol on IOS)

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know but what can I do, ARIA failed me really. I had it since 2016. Anyway, I do not see any remove device with the scale. I can see it with the Versa 3 and Aria Air (only on the app). But not the ARIA! NOT ON THE APP OR ACCOUNT. Only trash I see, if I try to remove myself as a user/people from the scale. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes