Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria setup solution

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just wanted to report to others my success in getting my Aria to connect with my new modem.

I had spent hours trying to get my Aria and my new modem to reconnect without success yesterday and today.

I had read a moderator's comment that the modem had to be capable of transmitting at 802.11b.

So I called my ISP and inquired about this. He said I had a new modem, and the 802.11b frequency was old and generally not used in newer model modems anymore. So I asked if he could change it and he said yes. Within a minute he made my new modem compatible with the old frequency. I then ran the set-up and my new Aria connected like a charm.

I just wanted to leave this message in the hope that if anyone was getting frustrated trying to connect their original Aria to a new modem, this might be a possible solution. The ISP then told me I could have done it myself also if I knew how to change my modem's settings from my desktop.

Best of luck

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@StephenMD It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to hear that your Aria scale could be connected to your network. Thank you for sharing your experience and the steps you followed in order to have this issue fixed. I'm pretty sure that this will help other users.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes