Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err message on Aria's display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I tried to connect my Aria to our new wifi network, we moved and they said do change the network name.

I have been trying all of the tricks i have found on here, my router is on the correct setting, i have tried from my phone and computer, I made sure phone, computer and scale are less than 10 feet from the router...i cannot get it to connect to the new network.

I am fine with it not connecting, but if anyone ha another suggestion that would be AWESOME! i just want to be able to use it as a normal scale again, it keeos showing the set up active screen. It take the weight measurements fine, but then goes back to the set up screen. I don't want to repalce the batteries everyday. 

Any suggestions? TIA!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Beks0289 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not connecting to your new network even though you have tried the correct process and workaround. Please let me know the following details that will help me to determine the cause of the issue and provide a solution:

- What is the make and model of your router?

- Is your router running the protocol 802.11b and bandwidth 2.4GHz. These details can be reviewed with your Internet service provider

- Does your WiFi password contain special characters?

- How many digits does your WiFi password contain?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes