Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria thinking ERR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So very frustrating and notice so many have the same as me.  Needed to replace batteries did and now will only issue error ERR.  Talked with support with no help of course out of 365 day warranties.  Not feeling very good about Fitbit.  My son used to work for them as a software engineer does not appear they are heading in the right direction, considering my shares have also tanked.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Mine has been acting like this suddenly for the past 2 months. Changed batteries and did the setup process too. I can see my Aria connected to my router without problem. My other scale, Withing is still working. Bummer!!

Best Answer

@WaukeeDad Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry about the "Thinking ERR" message that your Aria scale displays. I'm also sorry to hear that it's no longer under warranty. I understand how frustrating this is for you and I appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

@kphoto Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria is also displaying the same error message, even though you have tried the restart process and changed the batteries before contacting our forums. Before assisting you accordingly, i'd like you to make sure that your scale is placed on a hard surface and you are standing on it still and barefoot. Finally, re-calibrate your Aria by weighing yourself 5 times in a row and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem and as I can see, I’m not alone by far. I cannot believe that the reply from fitbit is just a random answer - bla bla bla, even this error is obviously coming from the firmware update. My whole family have fitbit products, but from this experience I will not only be not recommending their product, but will be actively sharing my experience about their attitude. I’m extremely dissapointed. Please don’t answer on this with your “welcome to fitbit community” mesage 😏

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fatka I'm sorry about the experience you had with your Fitbit product. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing has been resolved it appears Fitbit has a big problem with their scales.  Should not be faulty after replacing batteries.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WaukeeDad I totally understand how you feel about this and I truly appreciate your comments and feedback.

Best Answer
0 Votes