Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria won't sync my weight data on the Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I didn't do anything differently from what I normally do. But 7+ hours later, the data still isn't on my desktop webpage or my phone app. How can I get it to send?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That means you're not connecting to your wifi for some reason, usually. I would suggest trying to restart it first, then if that doesn't work, going in an checking your wifi settings. Worst case, you can always try re-setting up your scale. Let me know how it goes!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @groundzero! I'd suggest trying to weigh yourself again and seeing if it uploads. You can always delete it after the fact. This should give you an indication of whether your scale is syncing or not. Also, you can try restarting your scale by pulling the batteries for ten seconds or so.

Best Answer

Good idea! I weighed myself again, it got my weight and body fat, found my network, and then just said "No sync."

What does that mean? Why no sync? Sigh.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That means you're not connecting to your wifi for some reason, usually. I would suggest trying to restart it first, then if that doesn't work, going in an checking your wifi settings. Worst case, you can always try re-setting up your scale. Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, taking out the batteries and putting them back in worked! And even showed my two previous attempts. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes