Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I return my Aria Air?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I return my Aria Air? I ordered from the FitBit website and there are no return instructions in the box.  

It does not sunc with my FitBit so is therefore unfit for purpose. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

We are aware of an issue that is currently preventing your Aria Air from syncing properly. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We will update this thread as soon as we have more details on this fix, and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@lindypops6   Please contact Support for help returning your scale.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted them but as I bought from your website,  I have to pay to send it back, even though it is faulty.  Apparently that is FitBit's returns policy. I would have to send it via a courier.  This is not an option as by the time I got my refund I would probably still be out of pocket 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

What isn't working?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check out the biggest thread in the forum here, apparently there is no Aria Air that works.

Best Answer

We are aware of an issue that is currently preventing your Aria Air from syncing properly. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We will update this thread as soon as we have more details on this fix, and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes