Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with syncing my Aria Air

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Great concept, but its unpredictability is frustrating as all get out.  Sometimes it syncs, most of the time it doesnt.  Ive tried it all, uninstalled the app, re-synced, pulled the batteries, tried on another device, and nothing seems to work.  The only time it consistently works is if I restart my phone, which I refuse to do every morning.  It shouldnt be this difficult....should it?

Even when I manually enter my weight in the app, it doesnt track it on the app.  I have to log onto the desktop dashboard to get it to post.

Is this something that can be fixed with an update, or am i just stuck with this **ahem**?  I cant return it to best buy because its been over the 14 days.  If it would just sync I would love it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I've noticed that.  My problem isnt with the wifi, its more with the bluetooth. It just refuses to sync unless i restart my phone.  

Best Answer

I agree. I struggle every single morning to log my weight to Fitbit app using Bluetooth. Finally, after getting frustrated, I manually enter the weight in the app and be done with it. I don't understand why Bluetooth syncing is such a big issue.

Best Answer

This is the most frustrating scale ever.  I would never buy one again or recommend it to anyone.  Scale goes off line and then impossible to get it to sync.  Been trying for three days now.  Ready to throw this piece of crap in the trash.

Best Answer

Hello, I am new to this forum and I'm hoping someone will be able to  help me with my Aria scale.  I moved 4 months ago, I have new wi-fi network, new network name new password.  I followed the set-up steps, I saw Aria in my wifi network on my phone and in the menu tab on my desk top.  Then it dropped off both and it still won't connect.  

Best Answer
0 Votes