Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem connecting to new network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have never had any problems with my Aria connecting to Wi-fi. Now, I have changed to ASUS Lyra mesh system and unfortunately I cannot Connect to the new. Aria can see the new network but when trying to connect it gives me error after trying to join for a while. How should I proceed to fix the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Does your new network meet the Fitbit requirements for connecting?

The Fitbit Aria connects directly to your home’s wireless network and supports the
following network configurations:

 Wireless 802.11b standard
 WEP / WPA / WPA2 personal security
 Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)

Aria requires an 802.11b-compatible network to connect and sync your scale data to
your Fitbit dashboard.

Best Answer

@malingn It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up on the setup issues that your Aria scale is experiencing.

Besides the information that my friend @SunsetRunner requested, please let us know more details about the error message that your Aria displays after trying to join your network.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear JuanJo,
After going through different solutions to the problem I have unfortunately realized that Aria doesn’t meet the standard of my new network (Asus Lyra).

Best,
Malin
Best Answer
0 Votes

@malingn Thank you for getting back! I would like to know if you have tried to get in contact with your Internet service provider since they can help you to check out the settings and changes that can be made to your router.

See you later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes