Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup issues with Aria

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have no idea why Fitbit thinks it’s okay to release such a high maintenance, persnickety product. If it can’t take it out of the box and connect/sync easily, it’s a crappy tech enabled product. If I have a brand new scale, and your setup is so fussy that your first instruction is for me to call my internet service provider??! - you’ve done something wrong in theR&D process. If Alexa, Echo, Phillips Home, and allllll my other Wifi enabled devices work, so should your crappy scale. It’s in a box going back to you. Buh bye. #waytokillyourbrand #evangelisttonaysayer

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I agree that the Aria setup isn't ideal. Thankfully fitbit has fixed this with the Aria 2, which is much simpler to set up.

If you are still looking for a WiFi scale I would highly recommend that. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

@Frutzie Welcome to the Fitbit forums! I'm sorry to hear that you experienced setup issues with your Aria scale. I appreciate your feedback and comments. This info will be sent to our team since this helps us to keep improving.

I'd like to turn the bad experience you've had with your scale into a good experience. Please let me know if your scale is still unable to connect to your network or if it's already set up.

@N8teGee Thank you very much for your feedback my friend!

See you later guys!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aria scale won’t connect, tried it for a week now. Time wasted I won’t get back 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FIS2014 It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not connecting to your network either. Thank you for trying to fix the issue before contacting our forums.

I would like to help you to turn that bad experience into a good experience. Please let me know if you get any error message during the setup process. Also, let me know what is the make and model of your router. Finally, make sure that your router runs the protocol 802.11b, bandwidth 2.4GHz and the password is alphanumerical. These details can be reviewed with your Internet service provider.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes