Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Aria Air for second user

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Boyfriend bought us an Aria Air as a surprise. We've been trying to add me as a user ever since. We've gotten as far as successfully accepting the invite and I can see the scale listed under my devices, but every time I step on it I get the "setup" alert. And if I go through that process it says it can't add me and I need an invite. I've tried the following:

- Turning my phone off and on again

- uninstalling and reinstalling the app

- Turning off Bluetooth, force quitting the app, reopening the app, and turning on Bluetooth

Turning off Bluetooth, force quitting the app, turning on Bluetooth, and reopening the app

- Opening boyfriend's FitBit account in Safari and my Fitbit account in Chrome so that he could send the invite and I could accept it via desktop (this is how we were able to add the scale to my devices)

I am now out of ideas and ready to leave Fitbit for Apple or any other consumer product that responds to or fixes it's issues. Reading through these forums it's clear that the Fitbit users are a fantastic and helpful community, but that the company itself has fallen off significantly since being acquired by Google.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I have the exact same issue and can’t get any useful help from Fitbit

Best Answer

Me too... exact same issue. Just goes around in circles making you send an invite then log in find the invite then go to the app which tells you to request an invite... !! I don't think they tested it!

Best Answer