Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Aria scale & apple watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I no longer have my fitbit and have recently received an apple watch. I still use my Aria scale, is it possible to link my scale with my apple watch or my apple health app?

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

I am the primary (only) user and have changed no settings since its first installation. I use the scale regularly but do not see the data as I once did. If the scale is recording data, where and how do I access it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dtiget I would like to know if you refer how do you stop receiving updates of the Community posts?

@crooked6p In order to view your Aria history and recent weigh ins, you need to log in to your Fitbit Dashboard, click on the "gear" icon which is located at the upper right corner of the page and select the Aria scale. Finally, you'll see two tabs (People and Measurements). Select "Measurements" and you'll see all your readings.

You can also view this info in graphs in the "Weight" section of your Dashboard. In order to get to this area, click on the "Log" button that is at the top of the page and select "Weight" and you'll be able to view more information about your Aria scale.

Let me know if you have additional questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

My first Fitbit (gift)was crap. And the second.The current Charge HR was/is better although we had quality issues with assembly on 2. We used them with an Aria scale. My wife and I both received Apple 3 Watches as gifts and we’ve been pleased with the apps that integrate with all of our Apple gear. iPhones, Computers, iPads. The apps are killer.

The Aria lack of compatibility will not wok with anything else without a pain in the **ahem** workaround. I understand Fitbit wants a closed system. So does APPLE, but I can integrate my Apple computers with multiple Scanners(3), Printers (4)and even MS computers. 

Fitbit has pushed us into another direction. I wAs using my Fitbit sporadically.

The Fitbit system killed itself for us by going down a technological dead end alley. Today I realized that Fitbit is not really interested in integration and the Apple Watch is a superior product. 

The amAria can be replaced easier than deal with a nuisance.

Best Answer

@Jmc56 Welcome to our Fitbit forums! I really appreciate your feedback about the incompatibility of the Fitbit Aria with Apple. Please check out this Feature Suggestion and the information that shared @LizFitbit.

Your feedback will be forwarded to our team since this helps us to keep improving.

Let me know if you have any doubts!

Best Answer

There is a simple workaround... I have my scales and apple watch paired using a simple ios app thats available.......

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amen! We bought the scale. Now let’s symchnwoth the Apple Watch 

Best Answer

@i81b4i8u @TAW2 Thank you guys for participating in our Fitbit Community! Thank you also for sharing your inputs and feedback. Don't hesitate to get back if you guys need more assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi..I would like to know how you were able to Sync Fitbit Scale with the Apple Watch

Thanks

Jayne

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure if I can post it on the fitbit forums....... Just do a search on Google for ios apps that connect the two.... That's how I found it...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry, I have not been able to sync it. Fitbit and Apple I guess do not wish to work together.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Maimee @hmomdtp Currently, Fitbit doesn't sync with Apple. Please check out this Feature Suggestion for more details about this integration request.

@i81b4i8u Thank you for your feedback and your willingness to help.

I'll be around if you have any questions guys!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I beg to differ...... I got 2 apps that sync my apple data to Fitbit and my Fitbit to my apple health app...

Or rather some of my apple data to the Fitbit app...

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@i81b4i8u That's great news though! I appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing this information in the Community. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

where is the workaround???

Best Answer
0 Votes

@patpaget Thank you for your participation in the Fitbit Community! Regarding your question, you can refer to this post. However, since the integration between Apple and Fitbit is not available, we don't guarantee that is will work completely.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sync your scale to My Fitness Pal and sync My Fitness Pal to Apple Health. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done this. It’s a very clunky process at best. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Only weight passes through to Apple Health. 

I would really like to see direct integration so I could remove 2 additional apps from my phone. It’s ridiculous that I have to use the Fitbit app, my Fitness Pal and Apple health to get subpar results.

For a “Smart” Scale this scale is not

so smart.

Best Answer

There's an easier way.......

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BigBobby Thank you for joining our Fitbit Community and it's great to see you here @i81b4i8u! Thank you guys for your contribution and sharing a workaround for this.

@Zensei I totally understand how frustrating this is for you and I appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit I read the two pages with number of reply. Don’t you get bored copy past reply by changing peoples name. !!

pls don’t send me reply.

@RK-2019 welcome to forum ......

Best Answer
0 Votes