Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync Aria with Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do i get my aria to sync with my fitbit app on my i phone? It is syncing with fitbit.com but does not automatically show on my phone.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

It only syncs with Fitbit.com, but your weight should show in your app after a sync with a tracker just like steps, calories burned, etc.

Best Answer

I finally got it to sync with my phone but now i cant get an accurate weight. Every time i step on the scale the reading is different. Even when i do it seconds later.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Colekenzie wrote:
now i cant get an accurate weight. Every time i step on the scale the reading is different. Even when i do it seconds later.

See this post for an explanation as to why this is expected. Instead of stepping in on the scale many times in a row, just do it once, but try to always hit exactly the same spot. This is what I've been doing (every day at the same time of the day) ever since I got my Aria (11 months ago) and it has worked fine for me.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
How did you get it to synch to phone? I see it under measurements but not under full tiles where is shows steps, calories burned and water.
Best Answer

Same! Have you figured this out? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RyanBHolla It's great to have you aboard in our Fitbit Community! I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if you were able to get the syncing issue resolved.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant get my aria scale to sync with my fitbit app on my phone

Best Answer

@sbbrown I noticed that you joined our Fitbit Community recently. Welcome aboard! I want to help you to find a solution so your Aria scale can sync properly again. Please let me know if you've made changes to your network, such as WiFi password, router or router settings. Also, let me know if you get any error message while your Aria tries to sync your data.

See you later! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I changed my router and password, and now I can't get it to sync. How do I reset the app?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Juice21 Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale can't connect to your WiFi after changing router and WiFi password. I want to follow up on this and would like to know if the issue persists or if your Aria could sync to your network.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get this worked out? Having the same issue. New router and password, same scale and iPhone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ElizGaucher Welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria is not connecting to your network either.

Since you mentioned that you have a new router, please let me know what is the make and model of the router. Also, make sure that it's running the protocol 802.11b, bandwidth 2.4GHz and the WiFi password is alphanumerical. These settings can be reviewed with your Internet service provider.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can tell you right away that the password is only numerical.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ElizGaucher Thank you for getting back and letting me know that the password is okay. I'd like to know the rest of the information that was requested in my previous post. Those details will help me to assist you accordingly.

I appreciate your time with this! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

The router is an Arris make, Surfboard model. It is running the protocol, and the password is numbers only.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ElizGaucher Thank you for providing the details requested previously. Since the issue persists, even though your router runs the required settings, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same! Let me know what the answer is 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get my aria scales to show on my Fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Originally set up but now a different wi fi network