Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helpful apps for Diabetics

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since FitBit removed the logs that were beneficial to diabetics, like me, I have been searching for an app in which I can log my glucose, weight, measurements, blood pressure as well as journaling. I

discovered Diabetes Pilot, which seems to do the job. It doesn't sync to my Fitbit Surge, but, at least I can manually log my info each day, and have it ready for my doc when she needs it. I use a Mac, so I'm not sure if Diabetes Pilot is available for PC users. It certainly is not the best solution, but it beats not having anything.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

There is the SparkPeople app of which I have. It can be intergraded with Fitbit in a few areas. SP has a place to jot down your sugar readings. Also has educational articles and a lot more people to encourage you on your journey (losing weight, activity, keeping watch on sugar levels. It's easy to get around and if you have a question, just ask anybody. They're a great bunch of people. I go as BurningThyme101, there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also use Dibetes Pilot. It took a really long time to find a good app that is designed specifically for diabetic insulin users. It would be really great if these two apps could exchange information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

BS 2.jpg

FOUND LINK COULD BE USEFUL  CHECK HERE 2 SEE IF YOUR DEVICE IS COMPATABLE WITH THIS APP IN GOOGLE PLAY

link  or check here link 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
An update to this topic, Fitbit is excited to announce a collaboration with DexCom to develop and market products to help better manage their diabetes and get a more complete picture of their overall health with easy-to-use mobile tools.  

The first planned initiative is to bring Dexcom CGM data to Fitbit’s new smartwatch, Fitbit Ionic. Through this experience, Dexcom CGM users on either Android or iOS devices would be able to see both activity and glucose levels, right on their wrist.

The full announcement can be found here. http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170907005577/en/

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new in the world of diabetes and looked long for a app that could help me manage mij BLG.

Using the FB charge now but looking for the ionic, when i'm sure it supports the app.

This app is such a relieve. 

Best Answer
0 Votes