Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373

@Lougrl76 Yep you will be at 14 Mil in no time! Congrats!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I walked 1646888 steps for four mounths and 2132466 steps for five mounts.

Best Answer

@200 Woo Hoo!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Interesting thread this. I bought my FitBit on 22 May 2014 but didn't start using it until two days later - Saturday 24 May (which coincidentally is the same day as @Lougrl76!) and I've collected records for 678 days now (also 65 zero step days - more in the early days before I realised how important it was to sync regularly and keep the battery charged up!). My lifetime total right now is 13,057,144 so I have been averaging approximately seven million steps a year.

Kirsty, Islington, London Alta, Charge 2 - iPhone, iPad, Mac
Best Answer

Great total. I joined in January of 2014, so almost 2 1/2 years now. I have 18,254,551 lifetime steps at the moment. I must say I really wish there were badges for milestone lifetime step numbers.

Best Answer

I have just over 39m. So far...

Best Answer

@ScottLeDuc  Congratulations a great achievement, I only have 17m but @WendyB has 49m steps

You have probably started an interesting post now for interested members.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

@Colinm39Nope only 42 Million Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Best Answer

WooHoo! -- just 10K away from 50M.  Should make it tomorrow!

Screenshot 2017-01-09 19.36.06.png

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

@BaltoscottAn amazing achievement. How about another image...?

@Baltoscott wrote:

WooHoo! -- just 10K away from 50M.  Should make it tomorrow!

Screenshot 2017-01-09 19.36.06.png

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Thanks, @Colinm39.  In another 6 years or so, if fitbit and I are still around, I'll post a 100M image, but for now ...

50Million -- WooHoo50Million -- WooHoo

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer
What an impressive sight. . Great effort.

We will probably see at least another 8m this time next year

Best Answer

Woo Hoo @Baltoscott

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I am just starting (got my fitbit in Christmas) but, I love a good challenge.  How often should we chack the new numbers?

Best Answer

There are some high, high steppers here...wow....50 million. That's amazing! That goal is a long way off for me...but one thing I really like is comparing my records this year with this time last year...and two years ago...and in May I will be able to look back three years...and sort of compete against myself. Am I going off on a slight tangent? Perhaps that's for another thread... the aim of improving, year upon year...

On thus topic, I think it would be good to check numbers at significant milestones. My next one will be 20 million steps, in a few weeks time. In my early days I wasn't aware of the lifetime total but if I had each of the first few million steps counts for something. On Friday (17 February) I reached my first million steps for 2017, but I have 600 k steps before I hit my twenty mill marker.

Best Answer

In the early hours of Friday 17 March 2017, St Patrick's Day, I reached twenty million steps. Here is the first screen capture I managed, a few hundred steps after that landmark moment. Yay! 🙂

IMG_5559.PNG

Best Answer

@CallytimecatCongratulations on your milestone of 20,000,000 steps and at an impressive lifetime average of  18,886 steps/day.  Well done again.....

Best Answer

Thanks Colin. I hadn't noticed the lifetime average (or did you calculate that?). I think that could be my next goal...bring it up to 20k steps a day 🙂

Best Answer

@CallytimecatYes I did the calculation, but as you will find, averages are cruel things,because you will need to average nearly 21,500 steps/day to get a lifetime average of 20,000 steps/day on the 17th March 2018. Fortunately time is on your side.  An increase average of 14% for the year..

I found out, because I was averaging just over 10,000 steps/day after 5 years. I had a hip replacement and it's going to take me another 2 years to pickup the slack..from this weeks average of 7,000, I need 12,000/day. I'm 9,285 lifetime steps/day as of today..  It looks small but my average already has 2,000+ days in it..

Take care and I hope you can, because it will be a great achievement....., a great goal/challenge for yourself.. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Congrats @Callytimecat.  That's a big one!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer