Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373
Silvia M Toth-Fernandez
Best Answer
0 Votes

Congratulations Aizen 🙂

Kirsty, Islington, London Alta, Charge 2 - iPhone, iPad, Mac
Best Answer

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 01.24.04.png

Best Answer

Just checked my lifetime steps and I've managed to reach the 25 million mark...and the total will be slightly higher now as I haven't yet synced for the day.

Best Answer

You are blowing through the steps @Callytimecat.  How many this year?

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Baltoscott. I have been enjoying a lot of good long walking days recently and I have clocked up 6.75 million steps so far in 2017.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Woot @Callytimecat You go!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @WendyB. How are you doing on the stepping front?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Untitled.png

Allie
Best Answer

I'm doing fine @Callytimecat just try to make the goal I set daily. Hasn't been happening on weekends lately tho.

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great Wall badge reachedSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Today is the day for 20,000,000.. Slowed a little since my hip replacement in July 2017 but still active and always inspired by others in our Fitbit Community.. At 78 I'm still moving... Also, my wife's birthday, so this one will always be remembered on her milestone.

20000000 steps.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

That is awesome @Colinm39.  You've been an inspiration on these boards ever since I starting using fitbits in 2011.  Belated happy birthday to your wife!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BaltoscottThanks and I have passed that onto my wife and we always try.....

My wife has a very large and/or I have many in-laws, all older than us and she spent today replying to Facebook and Cards.. When she has a genealogical link back to Massachusetts in 1626 she has traced many, many family links.

We had the DNA analyzed for her brother and now she averages an email every 3nd day from somewhere in the world.. Her cousin in Australia is a member of the  "Daughters of the American Revolution" (DAR) and my wife only needs to submit her relevant data to be included..

We are about to increase those linkages by having the DNA tested for our daughter and son because we can now follow the female line... Rather than using our DNA we are going one generation earlier.

So with Fitbit, Ancestry.com and the Internet we can definitely let our fingers do the walking..

Out of Africa.....Smiley Tongue

@Baltoscott wrote:

That is awesome @Colinm39.  You've been an inspiration on these boards ever since I starting using fitbits in 2011.  Belated happy birthday to your wife!

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

I looked last night, I am at just under half a million lifetime steps.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@AizenWTG on the new badge!

@Colinm39 Woo Hoo! WTG!. Also Happy Belated Birthday to your wife!

@DramaQueenDivaAwesome!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

9.1 million steps in my 25 month journey with Fitbit

My wife beats me hand down, 13.3 million in 23 months,

So many people say how much healthier we look.

Thanks Fitbit for your motivation

-   but the addiction sometimes I could do without. Haha!

Best Answer

nice keep it up i have 12,5 million my wife 6,5 million steps hehe

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DomPirateCongrats to you and your wife!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

About 1.5 years ago, I wrote in this thread that I had about 18,000,000 steps. Today I hit 30,000,000 steps, so I thought I'd post again. I've had my Fitbit 4 years, so, by my math, that's an average of about 20,000 steps per day.

Best Answer
0 Votes