Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the Most Lifetime Fitbit Steps?

I thought it might be fun to see some of the "Total Lifetime Steps" figures from a few of the more diehard Fitbiters out there. I've been using my Fitbit Ultra for just about 2 years, and noticed that I've now gone past the 5 Million Steps mark (I'm currently at: 5,018,549 steps).

While 5 Million Steps may seem like a lot to some newer Fitbit users, I can tell you for sure, that my wife easily has me beat, since she now has logged over 7½ Million Steps (and we both started using our fitbits right around the same time).

But of course, I'm sure we could actually see some really amazing high figures if some of the more agressive Fitbit users would like to share their current Lifetime totals with the community.

Best Answer
373 REPLIES 373

@betpchemWell done... Congratulations.. 

@betpchem wrote:

About 1.5 years ago, I wrote in this thread that I had about 18,000,000 steps. Today I hit 30,000,000 steps, so I thought I'd post again. I've had my Fitbit 4 years, so, by my math, that's an average of about 20,000 steps per day.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

That’s fantastic 

Best Answer
0 Votes

13 million steps reached and one final badge to reach for lifetime steps next goal 15 million markSmiley Happy

Best Answer

Well done @betpchem. Way to go 🙂

Kirsty, Islington, London Alta, Charge 2 - iPhone, iPad, Mac
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just checked my lifetime steps and I've hit another small milestone too. Yay - 27 million steps 🙂

27m-steps.PNG

Kirsty, Islington, London Alta, Charge 2 - iPhone, iPad, Mac
Best Answer

Awesome @betpchem

WTG  @Callytimecat and @Aizen

Keep stepping!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Aizen@CallytimecatCongratulations.. Wonderful numbers and when we look back, all of us have excelled in having a better you..

Hear from you in with next milestone..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Any updates from you high-steppers?  I love this thread so much!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

where im at 14,5 million steps aiming to get 15 million in about one month and half when my surge makes 3 yearsSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Ten & a half million,

2 and half years.

my legs ache tonight.

Best Answer

Today at

48,387,012 steps

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks for the prompt @Heather-S.  I was looking for this thread a few days ago and forgot what it was called.

Getting close to another big number ... I’m at 59,865,888 steps today so 60M should happen next month sometime.  That’s over the course of 7 years as I joined fitbit in March 2011.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Wow. Well done Baltoscott, Wendy B, DomPirate and Aizen. I know that my step count is a shade over 10 million (starting 19 February 2017)...

OK. Let's just check. Here you go: 10,076,560 lifetime steps.

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 02.31.39.png

Best Answer

@Baltoscott wrote:

Thanks for the prompt @Heather-S.  I was looking for this thread a few days ago and forgot what it was called.

Getting close to another big number ... I’m at 59,865,888 steps today so 60M should happen next month sometime.  That’s over the course of 7 years as I joined fitbit in March 2011.

That's amazing.  I think that might be the highest number I've seen around.

I'm at a very measly 2,472,342 steps as of today.  Been with FitBit almost 2 years, but had a six month period where I didn't wear my tracker.  I recently got back into fitness in November 2017, but didn't start focusing on upping steps and increasing my daily activity level until just a few months ago.  I just love seeing all the inspiring lifetime step counts.  It's very motivating!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

I am 70 years old and in less than a year I have walked 2597 miles and 6570151 steps. Have never felt better. 10+ miles a day at this point feels great.

Best Answer

29,311,000.  It's taken about 5 years.

Best Answer

16 million step reached in 3 years 1 month and 12 daysSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer

I'm pushing the 7,500,000 mark since 1 August 2016.  (7,467,249 actual total)

Best Answer

Well done, and happy second Fitbitversary this week on Wednesday! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

After syncing, my lifetime total is 12,511,051 🙂

Best Answer