Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept and reject calls from Android devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. When I first synced my android to my blaze i could decline and accept calls. After a few days it stopped and now won't allow me to do it. It just shows the number. This feature was great ! Please bring it back

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Modern77. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

When it comes to call notifications, on Andriod at the moment, you're only able to see the notification but you're not able to accept or reject the call from your Blaze. There is a suggestion to have this feature that you can check here and you can add your vote and any comments you may have.

Thanks for understanding and anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

It was absolutely fantastic that the Fitbit developers in the last update answer our requests to have notifications sent to our Fitbits while Silent mode was turned on. THANK YOU.

Now all we need is for them to also allow us to reject or answer calls from our Blaze when paired to an Android phone as was promised in the intitial product description years ago. Then all us Blaze and Android users will be happy with our Fitbits.

Best Answer

I just bought my 1st Fitbit and I'm very disappointed that I can't answer or reject calls on My Samsung Galaxy S6. These devices cost just as much as the Iphones. If I had read this forum first, I would not have paid so much for my Fitbit Blaze and would have waited until the same functionality was given to Android users. 

Best Answer

The ability to Accept/Reject calls is available with Andriod phones on the Versa so why not the Blaze ???

Even if we could only reject calls, it would be much better than nothing.

Initially when the Blaze was released there was no mention of this feature only being for iOS.

Fitbit need to make this change for all the loyal Blaze owners instead of just enticing them to by a new Versa ot Ionic.

Best Answer