Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add more clock faces to Fitbit Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Add some new face clock because its very old clock i want new face clocks or support a third party ap for my device

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @sheikhfarhanpri and welcome to the Community.  The Blaze is a discontinued model.  It was discontinued in 2018.  It’s unlikely that Fitbit will add new clocks to the Blaze.

Fitbit never released an SDK for the Blaze, something that is needed for third party apps.  Again, unlikely that this will happen.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @sheikhfarhanpri and welcome to the Community.  The Blaze is a discontinued model.  It was discontinued in 2018.  It’s unlikely that Fitbit will add new clocks to the Blaze.

Fitbit never released an SDK for the Blaze, something that is needed for third party apps.  Again, unlikely that this will happen.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok but developer can do it all these things
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with you.  Third party developers made hundreds of clock faces and apps for other Fitbit models.  But Fitbit never made the Blaze SDK available to third party developers.  We are all very surprised that Fitbit didn’t release the SDK for the Sense 2 and Versa 4.  No third party clock faces or apps for those devices, either.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer