Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting Blaze Brightness Setting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To set the brightness setting (to auto, dim, normal, or max), push the left button on your fitbit which will show the clock.  Then swipe to the left until you see 'settings'.  Tap on 'settings' to open it, then swipe down until you see 'brightness'. Simply tap on the word auto and keep tapping to choose which brightness level you want (auto, dim, normal, or brightness).  Mine was set to auto when i bought it today, but that was too dim for me so i changed it to max.  It's perfect now (i am using the flare clock face which is darker but i need the date as well as the time digitally written out). The thing to remember though is that max will use more battery life then auto or dim settings.  But i need it on max!  Anyway, after finding no posts on how to change the brightness setting (it just said tap on it so i was tapping on the clock - then looking on my iphone through those settings until i finally discovered it right on the face of the fitbit but not on the clock face ...So thought i would share here so it will be easier for someone else Smiley Wink

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Thanks for sharing.  That was great and easy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks-nice and clear

Best Answer

You're VERY welcome 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, nice and clear.
Jim Lapthorn
Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze suddenly went very dim and I could barely see the display. I went to the settings, shut down, which turns it off , I waited about a minute and turned it back in. This seems to be working for me- as of now the display is back to the original brightness like when I first purchased it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Usually when you first purchase, it is on auto brightness (there is also a max) - see my post if u need to change it to a different brightness setting (there is auto, dim, normal, and max)

From Bulletproof (not sure why it says Recovery Runner)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am unable to even see my screen at all to get onto settings! So frustrating! I want my screen so i can see it cant see anything! Please help, have followed guidelines above but as i cannot see anything on screen as it is so dark there's nothing i can do at the moment. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes you are right; you will need to see your watch screen in order to follow the steps here. I’m guessing your watch setting must somehow be set to “dim” Once you change it to auto or max brightness then you will be able to see it. I wonder if you stare at it in a semi dark room if your eyes would adjust and be able to see the watch face (of course u are hitting the left side button to light up the watch face right?) A bright room would just make it harder to see. Only other thing is >if u didn’t charge it first and so it is dead. Try charging it by taking it out of watchband and snapping it into the charge pod and making sure it is plugged in. Then wait an hour until all charged. Good luck If these things do NOT work (ie you still cannot see the watch face) call customer service because you might have a dud.

From Bulletproof
Best Answer

Thanks so much for posting, I must have looked on the app half a dozen times thinking I'd missed it!!!

Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ha I did the same thing. SO frustrating! That’s why I posted this 😂 Glad it helped!

Bulletproof77

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes