Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Already charged for Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The FAQ says our credit cards aren't charged until it ships. I just received notification that mine was charged. That would be a nice early surprise.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner@SunsetRunner@alava@CurlylocfitnessSo sorry about that! The charge was a result of a glitch in our fulfillment system and will be fully refunded within 24 hours. Your pre-order will remain in our system -- we are not cancelling your orders. Your payment will be processed once Blaze ships in March. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I just had the same thing happen as well and was wondering the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner @SunsetRunner You're not across the ditch in New Zealand by any chance?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I'm in the USA (Ohio specifically).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the USA (VA).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would be Epic if send earlier.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please let us know when you find out.  I was waiting to see if they were going to add the idle alert before I ordered.  I already have two fitbits, well, three if you count the Force that was recalled, but I'm excited about the Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got charged too - would LOVE if it shipped early.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm curious, is actually charged, or is it just showing up as an authorization, or pending charge? I could imagine that Fitbit would authorize the credit card now to ensure that it is a good card and give you a chance to fix any issues prior to shipment. That only puts a temporary hold on the money unless Fitbit finalizes the authorization turning it into an actual charge. (Authorizations normally expire after 2-3 days.)

Best Answer
0 Votes
So I called and they are investigating it. But from what I gather by calling my bank they stated that sometimes they charge to see if it's a good card but they may release the hold... I just don't like that there was nothing said about this I found it the hard way when getting coffee this morning
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner@SunsetRunner@alava@CurlylocfitnessSo sorry about that! The charge was a result of a glitch in our fulfillment system and will be fully refunded within 24 hours. Your pre-order will remain in our system -- we are not cancelling your orders. Your payment will be processed once Blaze ships in March. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Why is it that every time I order directly from you, there's some sort of problem?  I'm not shocked as it seems to be the norm with your fulfillment process.

Best Answer