Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When preceding the Blaze does my credit card get billed when shipped or do you charge now?
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I read on a post that the admin created that FitBit will charge you when the order ships. I was also curious about this and hoping that this information is correct. Hope it helps! 😃

Best Answer
@RachelLouise13 is correct. I believe that is the general Fitbit policy for all orders where shipping is not immediate (i.e. anything on back order, out of stock, etc)

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

I just preordered my Blaze and my card info was held but not charged.

Order says it will charge at time of shipment.

Hope this helps Carol.

(PS, I'm excited)

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

If you pre-order Blaze, your card will be charged when the product ships (in March). You can find this info in the All About Blaze post.

(The one regional exception to this is New Zealand, where pre-order purchases are handled slightly differently, and charged at the point of ordering.)

Best Answer

I too have have submitted a preorder (currently using the Charge HR) and received a two notifications about credit card charge during the process.

The first said my card will be charged when the order is ready to be shipped;

The second said they "may be" a $1.00 charge applied to my card to activate the preorder to my card (or words to that affect).

Trust this helps.

Ed

Best Answer
0 Votes