Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog clock displays keeps resetting my fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I choose an analog clock display (like Ace, Nautical) my phone keeps resetting. I have quick view off so every time i press a button or tap on my fitbit to view the time it always displays the fitbit logo first and i can feel it vibrate then it shows the clock. Anybody else having this issue?  Any advice to fix this?

Fitbit Blaze Firmware: 17.8.402.1

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update @acgatela. Since the restart process didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there @acgatela, welcome to the Forums!

Have you tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Also, are you experiencing this with another clock face or just with the Analog? 

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I'm still experiencing the same issue after restarting it. Yes, from what I've tried so far its just the analog clock faces.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: Just tried the Nautical clock face and its working but for some reason the Ace clock face is  not working for me, its still restarting my Blaze. It is just the Ace clock face that is not working for me, all other faces are working fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @acgatela. Since the restart process didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same issue.  All analogue clock faces are affected.  There is no issue with a digital face.  Tried resetting as suggested but does not fix the problem.  

I prefer the analogue Ace version.   

Any suggestions.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the same issue with my fitbit blaze on the Ace clock face. I have restarted it, disconnected bluetooth, etc, and the issue persists on most of the analog clock faces. Right now Multistat is one of the few clock faces that work. Most others send my fitbit into an infinite restart loop. 

Best Answer
0 Votes