Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once again I find myself complaining about the fact the battery on my new Fitbit Blaze drains twice in a 24 hour period. It just will not hold a charge ... very very frustrating.

I am a loyal Fitbit user but at this point I am just going to have to find another watch/fitness tracker as it is clear this is a problem across the board. Maybe if Fitbit gets it together I will come back ... but for now I am sad to no longer have my Fitbit.

Pati

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I am also having this problem... My blaze used to last 4 days easily (I do 2-3 hours exercise a day) now I barely get 24 hours, I'm not doing anything differently... This started happening a week or two ago..

Best Answer

I bought mine on Saturday and have had to charge it each day despite following the instructions when initially charging it. I’m not happy about it that’s for sure. Considering returning it cause it’s annoying having to constantly charge it despite adjusting all the settings to optimize battery life

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. I had the blaze, was having problems and was given a replacement, only recently.....and again I’m having the same problems!  I think Fitbit must have a faulty batch. I charged mine fully on the Tuesday night and the battery was dead by the Friday morning!  I could understand if I was getting lots of steps in/doing active minutes, but I didn’t make my step target once on these days (my target is 9k a day as I work in an office) and I only did about 15 active mins!  I paid a lot of money for it and don’t appreciate having to charge it every couple of days even when I’m not active!  Honestly, it’s putting me off having a Fitbit. I had a charge previously and never have any software problems with it, but I’ve had problems since day one with the blaze! Very disappointing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm thinking you may be right....definitely either a bad batch or their product quality has gone down 110%. Let's hope they fix it and send us all new pebbles we can actually use!

Best Answer

Just out of curiosity, do you all have the 'Bluetooth Classic' setting to 'On' or 'Off'?

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI

Thanks for the idea...I have turned it off and will see if it makes a difference to the battery draining....hopefully that is the problem....

Pati

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine!

First of all, thanks for troubleshooting this battery issue by yourselves. If you keep experiencing this, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me knot how it goes. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I continue to have issues....so I bought an Apple iWatch....:Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes