Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery loses charge within 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Fitbit Blaze however, now that it's a little older its losing it ability to hold a charge more than two days. Can the battery be changed out?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry @Paul62, battery is static, can't be swapped.

Best life from Blaze can be achieved by turning off quick view and all-day sync in settings (gray'd index card at top right of mobile app) The screen is quite bright and keeping it lit costs some battery life 😉

I've done it and enjoy 4-5 days charge.

Give it a shot. Welcome to forums.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

I've had mine for a little over a year now and mine has started doing the same thing! It used to hold a charge for ~5 days but now I can't go 2 days without having to charge it. Bummed because that was one of the reasons I wanted a Blaze over the Apple Watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Paul62@heholder1 great to see you around and @wmchapman thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having issues with your devices battery life? If you do, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there. Keep in mind that after these steps you should test your trackers.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer