Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery will only last less than 5 hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all

My Blaze is only 7 months old. I have only used it a few time. But have tried to use it more o we the last week. 

I am lucky if I am getting 5 hours from a full charge. I have the latest firmware on the device. Can any help on how to fix the issue ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

In fact it may be worse had the device fully charged. Went for a 30 minutes walk and the device was at 75% charge

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Stuffedhaggis! I would like you to restart your Blaze and make sure you're properly charging it. Additionally, I've shared your post with Customer Support; they will provide further instructions. 

Hope this helps! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have a Blaze that is less than two weeks old and the battery will only last 1.5 days after a max charge.  i have turned off the all day sync and that doesn't help.  Can you tell me what else to try?

John

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @jherbst! I would like you to try restarting your Blaze and make sure you're properly charging your tracker

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your suggestion.  i have tried restarting the tracker and fully charging it a few times.  Unfortunately, the unit still only lasts a day and a half or two at the most.  Do you have another suggestion?

Thanks for your continued help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit does have a warranty,  and a support desk. They can dee what is happening inside the tracker.

Contact info found in the help site, or click on your picture above, or under help in the app.contact.fitbit.com 

Best Answer
0 Votes