Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sure wish these came with batteries that can be changed. These devices aren't cheap.  My blaze is about 2yrs old. And not holding a charge ;( my son went through 2 charges, and 2 surges...  I tried to charge my charge hr but I guess since I havent used it since I got my blaze.  Its DEAD  it wo t charge ..... thinking of jumping ship... ;( 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Argh, yeah it is an aggravation for sure @litlin89

There is a "replaceable batteries" suggestion in features, you might help vote it up on the priorities.

I have several fitbits as well and found charging no more than 2 hours and infrequently (only when the tracker asks for a charge) has increased my batteries longevity. Of course, everyone's environment is different so find a charging regimen that works for you, keep everything cool and untangled.

more tips

Sometimes restarting a Blaze in its charging cage (bit tricky getting to the left and bottom right buttons to hold until you see the logo) will resurrect a dark Blaze, you might give it a shot then contact customer service for more options they might suggest.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I only charge it when it tells me it's in the red. Cause why would I
want to charge if it doesnt need it. Either I lose steps or sleep ;( and
now my charge is dead dead. I tried to charge that up since my blaze is
dying... nope. It looks brand new but wont charge. The green light
flashes. Sigh.... maybe time to try something new
Best Answer
0 Votes