Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Back button not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi There  

The back (Left) button does not work anymore.  I cant restart it as it requires the back button to be pressed.  What are my options?  The other two right buttons work.

tony

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

You might be able to shutdown and restart it by:

1. Swipe right to left on the home screen to the Settings screen. 
  2. Tap Settings and scroll down to Shutdown.
  3. Tap Shutdown and confirm.
  4. To turn your Blaze back on, press any button.
  5. Sync your tracker as soon as you turn it back on. If you don't, the time may be incorrect. 

If not, of it that doesn't work, then it's probably best to contact customer support. If they can't fix it they can check your warranty status and advise on your options: contact.fitbit.com 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi Steve

Unfortunately, the screen at the present moment is not the home screen but on the 2nd screen.  Not able to return to the home screen as the back button is not working.  Any other option other than to wait for it to run out of battery and recharge it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TJAMBU, it's good to see you around in the Community for the first time.  

Thank for sharing all this information about the back button no longer working. Before considering other options, you may be able to remove any dust or dirt that might have accumulated around the button by gently using a toothpick. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. After these tips, you can try to restart your Blaze once more.

Please let me know the outcome.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

My back button doesn’t work either. I can’t be bothered sending it away for repair. If you put your blaze in the charging cradle for a few seconds and take it out again it will be back to the watch face 🏃🏻‍:male_sign:👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

The button was stuffed and it was cheaper to just dump the watch and get a used Blaze which I did.  Not a good design i might say.

Best Answer

Hello @Jimbo1975 and @TJAMBU, it's good to see you around in the Community forums. 

Thank you for sharing all this information about the back button of your Blaze not working and for confirming that you can't complete the restart procedure for the same reason. I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes