Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Bands

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm thinking of changing my tracker but would like to know if there are other devices that I can use with the blaze bands?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the forums @chocolatebetty 

The Blaze bands only work with that style. Some of the newer styles, just released today, can share bands. It depends on which device you decide to get.

While you're here, take a look around the Lifestyle Discussion forum area. You can join in the various discussions, share recipes or get some tips on healthy living. It's a great forum.

Hope to see you around more often.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and welcome to the forums @chocolatebetty 

The Blaze bands only work with that style. Some of the newer styles, just released today, can share bands. It depends on which device you decide to get.

While you're here, take a look around the Lifestyle Discussion forum area. You can join in the various discussions, share recipes or get some tips on healthy living. It's a great forum.

Hope to see you around more often.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your quick response. How then can I replace my tracker? All but one of the buttons are missing. And I have at least 7 different bands

Best Answer

@chocolatebetty  unless you're still under warranty, your only option would be to purchase another style of Fitbit. If you want to stick with the Blaze, you'd need to seek out one on a place such as Amazon. The Blaze has been retired, so there will be no new ones made.

Sometimes we tend to get lots of bands, but the tracker is old. I have lots of bands for my original Flex!

Best Answer
0 Votes