Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Freezes after updste

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did the update for my blaze and it just shut off on me. I thought it needed to be charged so I let it sit in the cradle over night and restarted the app. I pressed the left button and lower right button and voila it came on. It kept telling me to choose a different clock then it'll sync and go back. Now, it's frozen with the fitbit logo on the screen. What do I do?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Pmmbb. Have you tried to paired your tracker as a new device? If you haven't, I recommend trying this by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

A warm welcome to the Community @Pmmbb. Have you tried to paired your tracker as a new device? If you haven't, I recommend trying this by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Yes, thank you for replying. I actually deleted my device and went to add it just as you suggested. It paired and worked 16 Aug. However, it kept vibrating every couple minutes like it was syncing throughout the day. Then, it froze with the Fitbit logo on the face and the battery eventually died. I placed it in the cradle to charge and started to smell something burning. Thank God I was in the room still. It was hot to the touch. I had to use a towel to remove it. What do I do now? This is my second Fitbit. I really enjoy having it. I felt lost without it yesterday at the gym and during my evening run. I replied in the email I received but I have not heard back so I am going directly into the fitbit community to reply. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Pmmbb. I am glad to hear that your tracker is working now but regarding the hot to touch inconvenience, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions. In the meantime, please do not wear the tracker.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Best Answer

Oops, I must've mislead you in my last reply. I did start working again. Then when it froze and the battery eventually died it never turned back on. Especially after the heat and all. I hope that made it clearer. I will still follow the directions per your last email. I just wanted to clarify. Thanks again for the speedy reply.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Pmmbb. I just would like to know if you have heard from our support team, have they get in touch with you?

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have heard from the support team @Alexandrafitbit. Thank you for your help. They are having me send my Fitbit back in. It's been strange without it. I sure hope this isn't an ongoing issue with anyone else though. Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes