Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze GPS tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I walked with a girlfriend who used a Garmin and also the Map my Run app. Our walk showed up at 10 miles on both her Garmin and the app. My Blaze only showed me at a little over 5 miles for the walk. What do I need to do to get the miles walked to be more accurate? I noticed in settings for my IPhone that my location services were not on continually so not sure if this will make a difference? I have also set my stride by walking at our track at the high school a few weeks ago to get it personalized. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Brendisue wrote:

Today I walked with a girlfriend who used a Garmin and also the Map my Run app. Our walk showed up at 10 miles on both her Garmin and the app. My Blaze only showed me at a little over 5 miles for the walk. What do I need to do to get the miles walked to be more accurate? I noticed in settings for my IPhone that my location services were not on continually so not sure if this will make a difference? I have also set my stride by walking at our track at the high school a few weeks ago to get it personalized. 

GPS is only good when it really works. So of course this made a difference

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes