Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze vibration too strong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am wondering if I should return my Blaze and purchase an Apple Watch instead. I have used a Fitbit Charge HR for 3 years and loved it. Unlike the Blaze, the HR had a tiny vibration that I could feel but nobody around me could hear. I teach at a high school in the public schools and participate yoga class. When someone calls or texts I cannot discreetly look at my watch. The phone call notifications are especially loud as they vibrate loudly multiple times. It attracts attention and annoys people in quiet places like the library. It is a nuisance to remember to turn it off and then on again. Besides, when I turn off notifications, it completely defeats the purpose of having this great feature because if it is off, I don't even receive silent notifications so it is like not even having the notification feature. I called Fitbit and they told me there is no way to turn the vibration buzz down. The only solution they had was to turn it off, which, again, would defeat the purpose of having a notification feature as well as cause problems when forgetting to turn it off/on. They told me to write in the community forums to ask for help so I hope someone has some ideas.

I love Fitbit but I am considering returning it and paying the extra cost for the Apple Watch. I would prefer a solution so I can stay with Fitbit. Suggestions?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Mari1234. As the representative in our support team said, there isn't an option to customize the vibration of the Blaze. I took the liberty and searched for an idea like this but all them are to make the vibration of this tracker stronger. Please visit our feature suggestions board and share this suggestion.

Hope to see you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes