Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery, display and heart rate issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having problems with my Blaze. 

1. Charging times are not consistent. It will go from showing little charge (when on doc charging), to almost a 3/4 charge 10 minutes later. On average it takes about 30-45 minutes for a FULL charge.

2. It freezes up. Screen will show time, but it will not move when shipped.

3. Heart Rate monitor is way off during exercise. By as much as 50 BPM. It would be in my HIGH range and I was able to fully talk on the phone, with a reading of 175, (I am 62) I suspected something was wrong with the reading, and began taking a 10 or 15 second count. An example of it being off, a 173 reading on the Blaze, when it really was 120. 

I searched this question prior to issuing my own. I reset the Blaze, and began to wear it higher on my wrist. The result was no change in accuracy.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @JodiZ1. Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the troubleshoot you tried didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Happy stepping! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have yet to receive a response from tech support regarding this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
As of today, I have not received a response as to the next steps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @JodiZ1. I would like to know if you have checked your spam folder? If you haven't, please check it.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for staying on top of this. I did receive an email with information on how to proceed with a replacement. I have received my replacement Blaze and am sad to say the heart rate monitor is still way off. I reset it with no change. 

I noticed a new issue. The Heart Rate will register when I am NOT wearing it. After having it off for about 30 minutes, it was still registering. I proceeded to sync to my phone. The heart rate tile showed no breaks in activity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes