Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a number of issues lately.  Anyone else experiencing these?  I have had my blaze almost a year and a half.

1. Battery stays charged for different duration.  Sometimes 5 days, sometimes only a day.  I have read some of the other topics and ensured that it is being charged correctly.

2.  Can't sync to my iPhone sometimes.  I need to power off the fitbit and get force shut down the app.  Sometimes I will have to re-pair the Bluetooth.

3.  I don't receive texts or calls anymore even though the setting is turned on.

Thanks for any input or troubleshooting.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

#3 is my current issue. 

Actually, this is very annoying. I've done all the recommended "fixes" to no avail. 

As far as the battery life goes, if I use it to track a walk or exercise, it does use more of the battery.

Not much help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I was just messing around on the app for my Android and I found a solution, for me, to the lack of notifications.

Seems the app NOW wants access to all contacts before it will send notifications to the Blaze. I just happened to select my device on the app and started going thru each setting. When I chose to "not allow access" the app actually said that if I do NOT allow access, I will not receive notifications. 

I do not know if that will work for you, but I have resolved my issue, so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes