Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Not Charging.. screen is off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit blaze is not charging either through USB or direct power .. where is service center in Banaglore?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ramab Welcome! It's good that the community is growing!

I will gladly assist you with your Blaze that isn't charging and thank you for trying different ports. There isn't a service center in Bangalore but I ask that you try cleaning the contacts using cotton with rubbing alcohol then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves. You can also find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Ramab Welcome! It's good that the community is growing!

I will gladly assist you with your Blaze that isn't charging and thank you for trying different ports. There isn't a service center in Bangalore but I ask that you try cleaning the contacts using cotton with rubbing alcohol then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves. You can also find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks !! Working now, amy option of service center in other cities in India ?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes