Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Not tracking sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For quite some time now, my blaze has not been tracking my sleep. There might be a few hours longed here and there but never an entire night. it hasn't shown any sleep this week at all.  I have updated, synced, restarted, and shut down to both my Samsung S7 and my fitbit blaze. I'm not sure what or why this is happening. Can you please help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to welcome you @Snowflakechef, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having problems with your sleep information, I recommend taking a look at this post, where our friend @FerdinandFitbit is providing more information about how this feature works. Also, could you please tell me if you are seeing some error in this information?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good afternoon, 
I've read over the post. Over the past week, I have been sleeping for more than 5 hrs and up to 9hrs. The tracker is not even recording that I am sleeping. There is no evidence of restlessness, awake or anything like such. It isn't tracking anything when I sleep. There was one day that attract me sleeping in the last week.
I'm not sure what other steps I need to do to get my Fitbit tracker to track my sleep. This is becoming a nuisance.
If there is anything that I can do to make this Fitbit Blaze work and track my sleep please let me know cuz as of right now it's not tracking it and I would like it too.

Thank you for your assistance,Kelly Kapinos SnowflakechefSent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes