Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have samsung galaxy s7 edge. I receive text & call notifications to my fitbit blaze if the fitbit app is open on my phone however if the app is closed on my phone i don't. I have been through recommendations already found on this community regarding installtions & checking settings are on etc with no joy. Am I missing something or do notifications only work on my blaze device when the app is open on the phone? Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you enabled Fitbit Notifications? 

Swipe the notification panel your looking for an entry that says "Fitbit notifications are running".

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, all fitbit notifications are swiped and running even gone through individually (calls, messages & emails) to make sure they are all on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. You may have already done this but incase its something you might of missed follow this - If your notifications are hidden when your phone is locked they may not come through or show up on your watch, when the fitbit app is closed or you phone is locked, You might have to go back through your settings again then to screen lock & security then to notifications, click on the fitbit app again. Also make sure you have set your fitbit app to all permissions allowed. When you have done that restart your phone then resync your watch. Hope it helps. I had a similar problem with my charge2 (it will work the same for a blaze) an hidden notifications on my samsung a5 2017 it did take me a while to work out it was to do with the "hidden notification setting" on the phone and it was that that was stopping it from coming through on my watch.

UK. Samsung A5 2017, Blaze, Charge 2 an before them fitbit flex and iPhone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Retried just incase but no luck. Have also uninstalled app an tried again but still the same. Thanks though, appriciated

Best Answer