Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Chart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since the update my Blaze went back to the old Sleep Pattern chart.   I’ve gone on line and done a Fitbit chat session but they couldn’t solve the issue.  Supposedly the problem has been turned over to engineering.  Sleep Pattern works on my Charge 2 so it seems to be only my Blaze.   

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, I've got the same problem since 3 days. I just contacted the support and wait for an answer. if it's a general problem I hope it would be solved soon. 

Best Answer

My Blaze stopped recording my sleep data last Friday, 11/3/17. Is this part of the problem with latest update?

Best Answer

It's great to see new faces @Randyk47@Nimoy welcome and @Jerrylefevre good to see you here.

I have checked that this is happening to several users, if you can provide me with some screenshot of the issue you are experiencing would be great. In the meantime, I will escalate this information to our engineers.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I had an email conversation with the french support and it appeared that I was using the "start to record sleep" option on my Fitbit app, while I shouldn't. Now I just use the auto detection of sleep of my Blaze it works well.

Thanks for your help.

Jimmy

Best Answer

Those are great news @Nimoy, thanks for this information. I am glad to hear that your tracker is now registering your sleep. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Very Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I read in a post that a soft reboot might correct the problem. (Holding left button and bottom right button until Fitbit sign appears.) This seems to have corrected the problem for now.

Thank you for your concern.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem; no sleep being recorded ; also have had steps lost and active hours not recording properly in the app - pretty useless really! 

Best Answer
0 Votes