Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen is Black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Out of nowhere, my Blaze screen is black. No buttons work and the battery is still have full. Green lights underneath are still on and flashing. Help!
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would try restarting your tracker to see if that works (left and bottom right buttons, hold down for at least 10 seconds, you'll feel it vibrate when it restarts).

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
227 REPLIES 227

I would try restarting your tracker to see if that works (left and bottom right buttons, hold down for at least 10 seconds, you'll feel it vibrate when it restarts).

Best Answer

Hello @jdkurenuma7 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 is your Blaze working properly after the restart advised by @MakMak

I'll be around if you have any questions! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

Having the same issue with new blaze. Screen went black and batteries blinking. Have tried re-setting, plugging in to PC and updating through phone. Have been trying to get Fitbit to help for the last week. They usually have a 3 day delay with responses. Fitbit now says I need to use something other than a Windows 10 based program. I tried opening through Chrome, and that made no difference. Very frustrating. My dad has a Flex that he had problems with and they replaced after 2 weeks of back and forth.  Makes me think Fitbit is not a solid product.  

Best Answer

Have you run the initial setup of the blaze? 

And I agree to not use windows 10 app for the fitbit. To charge, plug in to the wall. For the app, use android or ios. For some reason the windows 10 app is not compatible with many pc's and windows phones causing random issues.

Best Answer

Hello - I have the same issue - I tried the restart but didn't work. Any other advice please?

Thank you,

Adriana

Best Answer

@AdrianaD, that's about the extent of your troubleshooting, as long as you're sure it's charged up, etc. I would suggest your next step is getting in touch with Fitbit Support directly.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Brockstar213 and @AdrianaD! I'm sorry to hear your Blaze is not working properly. If you already restarted your Blaze by:

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

And your screen is not turning on, please follow @MakMak advise and reach out to our support team so they can provide you a personalized assistance based on your tracker's back-end information. @fudge22 thanks for your cooperation.

Keep me posted! 🙂 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

im having the same issue. was doing an online chat and got disconnected 3 times after asking me to send a video of me pushing the buttons.  now the green lights arent even on

Best Answer

@Melphx1 you could send them the video file by email, make sure your case number in the heading. 

Best Answer

Hello @Melphx1, where you able to send the requested information?  @Rich_Laue thanks for your cooperation 🙂 

Keep me posted! 😉  

Best Answer

This worked for me, thank you!

Best Answer
Fitbit replaced my Blaze
Best Answer

Great to see you around @Melphx1 @jenjen 🙂

I'm glad it worked for you @jenjen and I'm also happy to hear that the Support Team was able to replace your tracker and get you back on track!

Anything else you guys may need, let mek now. I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Mine has done this twice in the two week time period I had owned it. A reset fixes it. I paid nearly 200 dollars for this thing, I hope I do not have to keep doing this or I will return it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @vonskie. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

If you notice the issue to persist and if you find yourself restarting your tracker constantly, I would say the best thing to do is to get in touch with the Support Team for them to take a look and get you back on track.

Anything else you may need, let us know. We'll be happy to help!

Best Answer
Issue outfoxed! Fitbit fixed! Crazy how I've already become so attached to me'Blaze!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to hear that it's all working now @Frankylights! 😄

Also happy to hear that you're loving your tracker! Happy stepping!

Best Answer
Thank you so much for your advice! I had the exact same issue, restarted it, and problem solved in 10 seconds. Thanks again!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the restart nothing happens I have only had this fib for about four months

Best Answer