Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Steps/Active Minutes Records

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi all, have had my Blaze 24hrs now. I did a half hour walk earlier which has logged in the exercise app (29 mins 57 secs), but my active minutes are still showing as 0. Does exercise not count as active minutes?!?!
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It would depend on how many calories are being burnt each minute.. See this doc on active minutes @Ell1e

Best Answer

@Ell1e You now have the definition from @Rich_Laue post

Let's bring it back to layman's definition.....

You need to be active at a calorie burn of 3 times hour sleeping calorie burn for a minimum of 10 continous minutes.

You can analyse your walk in Per/minute barchart by going into Log, Activities, and click on the large stopwatch, enter your times and log.

Then click on the small stopwatch next to the activity description and click calories and see how many minutes you had over the 3 x sleeping calories and examine the continous.

This method is a copy of your recorded data and can be edited and deleted without any adverse affect.

The green line is Very Active Minutes and the Orange line is my Active minutes of 1.1 calories/minute.am 3.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
Many thanks guys, have sussed it now!

Really appreciate the help and advice.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes