Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blaze not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I have had my blaze for almost 2 months and had no problems with it, since Saturday it hasn't synced with the phone, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone - a Samsung - I tried switiching wifi off and on and bluetooth on and off but still no joy. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @SunsetRunner if your switching from one phone to a different phone, turn off the unwanted phones bluetooth. 

Try a restart of the tracker, either a.two finger, hold the back and select buttons simultaneously for 15 seconds, or shutdown through the settings menu on the blaze. 

Do a shutdown/turn on with the phpnem

Make sure the app is up to date, updating the app may require a restart of the phone to get the update Bluetooth code to work correctly. You'll see a note on the status bar. 

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 Did you try the troubleshoot provided by @Rich_Laue? If you are not able to sync after this please contact our support team, they can take a look at your tracker's back-end information and provide you personalized assistance. 

Let me know how it goes! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes