Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze active minutes while charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My brand new blaze has already recording 145 active minutes today, even though I only worked out for 30 min. A majority of these minutes were logged while the tracker was not on me, but plugged in to charge. Anyone else have this issue? I tried restarting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Magentaflash. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

It's strange that your tracker is recording active minutes while it's charging...

Did restarting your tracker worked? It will not take care of the 145 already logged active minutes but should help from that point, did it make any difference?

If not, you can always try setting up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine reads a heart rate while it's not on my wrist.  Doesn't seem very reliable does it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Trish1982! It's pretty weird that your Blaze is showing heart rate even when you're not using it. When the heart rate setting is on, it will always show the lights on but this doesn't mean that it's tracking heart rate. 

Please reply to the following questions: 

- When does this started happening?

- What reading are you getting?

Additionally, you can learn more about it by checking What should I know about my heart rate data? and learn some tips about it. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As you can see the watch is clearly not on my wrist and it shows a heart rate of  65 beats per minute lolAs you can see the watch is clearly not on my wrist and it shows a heart rate of 65 beats per minute lol

Best Answer
0 Votes