Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze app not showing sync menu

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought a blaze a couple of months back.  Everything worked fine for the first month or so.  Then, for no reason I'm aware of,  I couldn't access the syncing menu.  When I try swiping down from the top of the screen to access that menu, there is nothing there.  I have tried rebooting my phone, restarting/shutting down the tracker, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Bluetooth is on.  So, it's not really a syncing problem, I can't even access the menu to do a manual sync.  Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @terrymn99 and thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourself.

Could you please be more specific about the inconvenience you have? Since there isn't a sync menu, you can tap the Blaze icon on your Dashboard and there you will see the "Sync Now" option. If you are not seeing this, could you please provide me with a screenshot of what you see?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I am probably not using the correct terminology.  Before, when things were still working, I would go to my dashboard screen on my galaxy s7.  Once there, I would swipe down from the top, and it would open a bar at the top of my screen.  I could then click on the icon, and it would bring up a menu with all sorts of options, including syncing.  Now, when I swipe, nothing happens.  I signed in on my desktop, just to see if anything was different vs. my phone.  On the top of the dashboard, there was a message saying "you haven't synced in a while".  Next to that message was a syncing icon.  This icon has a line through it, and when I clicked on it nothing happened.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @terrymn99. Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the issue you are seeing?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Here is a screenshot of my dashboard on my galaxy 7.Screenshot_20170621-152903.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the screenshot @terrymn99, the reason why you are not seeing the sync option is because your tracker is not paired. You can see this because the Blaze icon is not there. 

Please paired your tracker by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

Best Answer