Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to turn it on, but it has a bar charging. When it gets to the end, the bar comes back to the middle and starts again charging. The Fitbit finally never turns on, and so I can't use it, neither make the setup.

Please help, thank you!

Moderator edit: Caps

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's great to welcome you @max17. If you are having issues turning on your Blaze, I recommend fully charging it and then try the restart procedure.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I tried everything you told me but it still doesn't work. I charged it completly and restart it several times. The thing is it does't even start. The only thing that appears is a bar that is loading continuously, and every time it gets to the end starts again.

Any other suggestion pleasee!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I have tried to set up the blaze 7 times and each time after I put in the 4 digit code, I get an error message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @max17 and @melfnp welcome to the Forums.

Could you please tell me which error are you seeing @melfnp? In the meantime, please confirm you are doing the following from your Fitbit app to paired your trackers:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

See you around. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I do not have a nr of error. Nothing. Just tue bar loading.
Any idea?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I used the phone app instead of my mac and it is working now! Thanks for
the reaponse.
--
Melanie
Best Answer

Those are great news @melfnp, I am glad to hear that your tracker is now working, if you need anything else do not hesitate in posting it. Now @max17, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

See you around! Woman Wink

Best Answer