Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery drain

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, this is my first time responding as well as having a problem with my Blaze almost from day one my Blaze was lucky to keep a charge for 3-4 days. I decided to not put any music on for I don't understand how that works and glad I didn't. But I put notifications on and that didn't help with the life of the battery either.

I have from day one charged my Blaze with the wall outlet and did take it off roughly when it be came fully charged. Lately though, meaning this past week I have charged it and it was over night because it was draining before the end of the day. With mine I have noticed that it has a notification that I can't seem to get ride of and was wondering how I can get it off for it doesn't let me activate the mail, email, etc. to delete it on Fitbit. I'm thinking this is why my battery is draining so fast.

Right now, I have it charging on my computer and I must say it charges faster with the wall outlet (that has a USB port on it.) So before I go through support I thought I would try here first to see if anyone else had the same issue.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Candiladi.

I am sorry to hear about the battery issue you are experiencing with your Blaze and recommend following the instructions provide in this post. Now about your inquiry, if you want to turn off your notifications, you just need to from your Blaze swipe down and turn them off.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes