Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze won’t sync 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer
I have tried this but still won’t sync on my iPad just says looklng. The onlyupdated lnformation it gives me Is a calorie update which isn’t the same as my watch.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue and all I get is the same ideas and they don't work.... Watch is connected but the app won't sync. Says there is an issue with Bluetooth restart... You restart Bluetooth, watch will connect and the same issue.... But everyone keeps posting the same fix that doesn't work.... Does any one actually know of a working fix or is the same unhelpful information going to get recycled on every post.. 

Best Answer

It's going to get recycled every time.

Partly because it can, and often does, work and when it does it's a quick fix to an annoying problem.

When the restarts don't work I link to fitbit's troubleshooting guide and if that is followed and doesn't work then the suggestion in that guide is to contact customer support and a link to their contact details is provided.

I wonder how many people get that far before complaining it doesn't work.

Best Answer

I have gone that far and still no joy... And it does seem to be a continuous issue with alot of people on This forum.. And there still isn't a definite answer.. It seems to me as its an issue that shouldn't be for a fitness tracker.. 

Best Answer
Fed up 😤

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Thank yo. My blaze is syncing with my phone now, I did try your instructions but it took three tries.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally got
it but took numerous times
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all, I hope you are doing fine!

I am sorry to hear about the syncing issue you are experiencing but I am also glad to see here that some of you have already resolved this problem.

For the ones that keep having it, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

After reading every ones posts/replies, I am glad to see I am not the only one experiencing this issue.  For the past couple of weeks, I have done all the troubleshooting steps each day to get my darn thing to sync.  Even after doing the steps it won't sync and then magically, it does.  It is so frustrating!  What is even more crazy is that it will sync certain things (like time of exercise and calories) but not the darn steps which is it's primary function! I'm getting to the point where I'm seriously considering a different fitness tracker.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @ColoradoK.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes