Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Just curious, how long everyone Blaze battery life is? Mine is barely lasting 24 hours. I charged it Sunday evening, did really nothing all day Monday, including going to bed early and after my HIIT class it was blinking for me to charge it. When I first received it, it would last a lot longer but now not so much. I've been trying to contact customer support but the site is not letting me. Maybe because my time right now they are still not in (I live in Boston).

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Please clean the contacts
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/My-tracker-s-battery-isn-t-charging/?q=not+chargi...

Then Do a Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Also See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge/Fitbit-charge-battery-problems/m-p/1323307#M53291

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1799

If that does not help contact support. If you cant call try chat or email as well
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @msfine2328 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you still having issues with your Blaze battery life? Did you get in touch with our support team?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Blaze last week and it won't keep charge for more than 1.5 days, if even that much. I am an active person, but I've been having the same problem with keeping it charged. I'm thinking about taking it back since this is my 2nd one in 2 weeks and all the flaws are the same as the last. I don't receive notifications either since I have the Samsung S8 and it doesn't work, so there is no reason why the battery dies so quickly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, it did not.  I had actually done that before they said to and then did it again when I went home. Put it back on for the night, woke to do a HIIT class, work today(normal day) and it is at medium and I know by the time I get home I will have to charge it.  I did send a message telling them so

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and my Fitbit Blaze will not last more than a day!  We have done all of the suggested steps.  I put Fitbit on the charger last night.  It is 4:00pm and it is dead!  What good is the Charge HR if you cant get you notifications.  Please tell me Fitbit has a fix for this.  I think it is ridiculous that the company has not put out anything despite all of the complaints.  It only took one simple google search to figure out I am not alone in my frustrations. 

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:32 AM

battery level icon High
Firmware version: 17.8.401.3

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you here @ManMenaBabyBigE@Tennis_gal and @msfine2328 thanks for the update.

If you are having issues with your Blaze battery life, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there. After following these steps, please test your trackers.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck with getting any help with the malfunction.  I have tried all of the 'fixes'.  Emailed Fitbit only to have them come back and say..... Yes your $200 Fitbit is broken but since you are ONE MONTH out of your warranty we cant do anything to fix your Fitbit you have barely owned for a year.  To add insult they 'generously' offered me 20% off my next Fitbit Purchase.  Please tell me WHY I would buy another faulty $200 Fitbit?!? Why would I buy another defective product? I guess I will bite the bullet and buy a REALIBLE Apply watch. 

Best Answer

None of what they said worked.  And still not sure how my phone is the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @ManMenaBabyBigE and @msfine2328.

It's great to hear that you have get in touch with our support team and that they offer you a discount for your next purchase. If you haven't see our warranty policy, I recommend doing this.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nobody has done anything for me or offered me anything so I'm not really sure what you are talking about AlejandraFitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing was done. Nothing worked and no one offered anything. I guess I just have to learn to live with it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since fitbit have no interest in fixing this and they all seems to fail once warranty is out it almost seems as it is an intentional "fault".

Force user to purchase new device except... i am not getting a new fitbit brand for sure.

Best Answer
I'm not buying a new old. I will just deal with it and keep charging it.
No. They truly have not been of help. The last one saying they offered
things was also completely untrue
Best Answer
0 Votes

The exact same thing just happened to me! Why would inreinvest when the error count is so high and the resolutions are low?! Own up to your defects. Jeesh. 

Best Answer
0 Votes