Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have had my Fitbit Blaze for about a year and a half now and for the past 3 days the battery life has not been lasting for more than 24 hours. I have checked all my settings but it's still runs out, it used to last up to 3 to 4 days any suggestions.

Thank you

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

This same thing has just started happening to me as well!

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same. Although, this last charge has lasted 48hrs....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am only getting a two day charge. I have only had my Blaze for about 1 year. What is the company doing about it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm still waiting for a reply
Best Answer
0 Votes

Within the last few days I’ve noticed that my battery only last about 4 hours. I don’t know what happened because it hasn’t gotten wet or anything and it was fine just a few weeks ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Blaze battery is dead 2 months after the warranty is finished. 
The customer support and the supervisor says they could not do anything but offer me 50% discount on next device. What illogical suggestion. why would I buy new band each year after knowing the your devices don’t last more than the warranty. It seems that the devices don’t last more than the warranty.

Best Answer
It was exactly same for me it just happened suddenly and now mine doesn't
last a day
Best Answer

My battery drained suddenly yesterday too. It also coincided with my app being updated and no longer tracks my heart rate on auto, even after restarting. My blaze is 15 months old and has worked perfectly up until now. I’m hoping it’s all related to the latest app upgrade and will be rectified with the next upgrade. 

Best Answer
I didn't think of that it could be the cause but will wait on what Fitbit
says?
Best Answer
I called customer service and they are sending me a replacement Fitbit Blaze. My problem occurred during my warranty period though.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Very same problem, is there a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No still waiting for a reply
Best Answer
0 Votes
No solution. They will offer you some discount on next purchase. Just a business model to make customer purchase new device each year. Why would someone buy the same product after terrible experience.

Best Regards,
Nishant Prakash
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had mine for 6 months and I get about 24 hours out of a charge. I expect from these posts that this will get worse. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
get it replaced as long as it is within warranty and if possible get a refund and go with non fitbit brand. There are so many complaints about this and these all cases cannot be one odd case as they say.

Best Regards,
Nishant Prakash
Best Answer

You are very lucky.  I called and e-mailed that my Fitbit was not keeping a charge for long.  I have had it for a year and a half.  This is my 4th Fitbit since 2012.  I started with the little one that clipped on your belt and worked up to the Blaze.  I wear my Fitbit all day long except when I charge it.  I take very good care of it and do not have as much as a scratch on it.  I am now charging my Blaze 4 times a day.  

After going back and forth with Fitbit customer service (I requested a new battery) I was offered a discount of 25% off a new Fitbit.  

I think what I am most upset about, is that I will lose about 5 years of history when I purchase my new fitness tracker.  I told them I would not be using their 25% discount because I am going to purchase another brand.  They know that they have a problem and have decided not to back up their product as far as I can see.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the reply. This is my second Fitbit and I am very disappointed. The first was a Charge HR. It literally fell apart. I like what the products do, but I do not know if I can stay with such a poor design. Do you have any suggestions for replacement? Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would personally try garmin products and get protection plan for 10$ for 3 years

Best Regards,
Nishant Prakash
Best Answer

Hi Nishant!

Thanks so much for the suggestion!

I will look into Garmin when I get home from vacation.

Thanks,

Mina

Best Answer
0 Votes