Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have had my Fitbit Blaze for about a year and a half now and for the past 3 days the battery life has not been lasting for more than 24 hours. I have checked all my settings but it's still runs out, it used to last up to 3 to 4 days any suggestions.

Thank you

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48
You were lucky to complete 2 years. mine broke down in 14 months and then no warranty and no replacement by Fitbit

Best Regards,
Nishant Prakash
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was back and forth with emails with the Fitbit team it did take away just keep with it and you might get the results you want

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had it a year and battery lasts slightly less than 24 hrs

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my FitBit Blaze. I've had it for 22 months and happily using it without any issues with the battery - it would last 5 to 6 days, until recently it now only lasts 6 hours! I've tried all the suggested troubleshooting actions: reset, clean, charge via USB, but still the battery drains so quickly!! How can the battery go from 6 days to only holding a 6 hour charge?

The battery is not replaceable and it's out of warranty. I'm very upset and frustrated as I use my Blaze daily to track my fitness and sleep goals! What can I do?

Best Answer

Same thing with my blaze except it lasted only a year

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, it is worthless. They will offer you a 20% discount on a new model. You're wasting your money. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys, good to see you all in the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still having problems with the battery on your Blaze trackers draining faster than it should 😕

Thanks a lot for all that you've tried to get your trackers to work and also for reaching out to the Forums for assistance. I'd like to help you out.

@Jan53I can recommend putting your tracker to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the charger and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this (every one or two hours at least) so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

Hi @DeejayD, I'm very sorry to hear that 😕 Since you're out of warranty, I'm wondering if you'd like me to escalate your case to our Support Team for them to disclose the available options for you at the moment. If this is something you'd like me to do, let me know!

If you guys need anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FerdinandFitbit thanks for your message. Yes please escalate to the Support Team as I would like to know my options.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This seems to be a fault with the Fitbit Blaze. I bought one in December 2017. By June 2018 the buttons stopped working. It was replaced. However now the replacement is not holding battery charge. After charging overnight it does not even fully charge. It gets to 50%.

In a matter of minutes the battery fully discharges. What is even worse is even though I had a replacement for 7 months Fitbit refuses to honor the warranty of the replacement Tracker.

A more honest organization would have. Better yet not sell the fault prone Fitbit Blaze.

I have just not lost a sense of belief in all Fitbit products.

Anyone who can provide an alternative suggestion to resolving the issue let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes